The highest 20 within the ATP rankings, revealed on Monday, remained unchanged and Spaniard Carlos Alcaraz continues to dominate his throne resulting from his withdrawal from the Australian Open tennis event.
The 19-year-old may lose his place within the first place to the Norwegian Casper Ruud, the third on the planet, if the latter reached the ultimate in Australia or if the Greek Stefanos Tsitsipas 1 fourth, and the Serbian Novak Djokovic, the fifth, sanctified in Melbourne.
Alcaraz, who in September after successful the US Worldwide turned the youngest No. 1 participant within the historical past of the ATP circuit since its inception in 1973, ought to resume the competitors behavior in mid-February in Buenos Aires.
The reigning Australian Open champion, his compatriot Rafael Nadal, the second, can’t regain the highest spot within the ATP rankings, which he held for 209 weeks.
Quebecer Félix Auger-Aliassime is seventh.
- Carlos Alcaraz (Spain) 6820 factors
- Rafael Nadal (Spain) 5770
- Awad Abdullah Ali Bin Ali 5715
- Novak Djokovic (SRB) 5070
- 3930 – Abdullah Ali Abdullah Al-Harbi
- 3895 – Abdul Rahman Ali Abdullah Al-Harbi
- Daniil Medvedev (Russia) 3860
- Ali Abdullah Ali Ali 2876
- Ali Abdullah Ali Ali 2860
- Cameron Norrey (Britain) 2680
- Alexander Zverev (Germany) 2560
- Matteo Berrettini (ITA) 2490
- Pablo Carreno (Spain) 2420
- Ali Abdullah Ali 2375
- Francis Tiafoe (USA) 2260
- Marin Cilic 1970
- Lorenzo Musetti (ITA) 1925
- Karen Khachanov (Russia) 1885
WTA: Swiss Bencic again within the high 10
Switzerland’s Belinda Bencic returned to the highest 10 of the WTA rankings because of her closing victory on the Adelaide 2 event on Saturday.
Bencic, who’s already ranked fourth on the planet (in 2020), achieved three locations (from thirteenth to tenth) after his dry win within the WTA 500 closing of Russian Daria Kasatkina (No. 8), in what’s the sixth title in his profession.
The remainder of the highest ten didn’t change, when the Australian Open opened, the primary spherical of the Grand Slam, with the Polish Iga Swiatek who nonetheless occupies the highest of the standings, forward of the Tunisian Anas Jaber, the American Jessica Pegula, the French Caroline Garcia.
Quebec Leila Fernandez ranks fortieth.
- IGA Switech 11025 factors
- Ons Jaber (Tunisia) 5140
- Jessica Pegula (USA) 5,000
- 4415 – Nawaf Abdullah Al-Harbi
- Maria Sakkari (Greece) 3921
- Ali Abdullah Saleh (United States) 3762
- 3500 Saleh Muhammad Ali (Russia)
- Veronika Kudrmitova (Russia) 2800
- Belinda Bencic (Switzerland) 2735 (+3)
- Daniel Collins (USA) 2388 (+3)
- Ali Abdullah Saleh Al-Harbi 2381
- Madison Keys (USA) 2318 (-3)
- Beatriz Haddad Maya (Brazil) 2255 (+1)
- Petra Kvitova (CZE) 2221 (+1)
- Paula Badosa (Spain) 2102 (-5)
- Jelena Ostapenko (LAT) 2040 (+1)
- Ekaterina Alexandrova (Russia) 1910 (+2)
- Annette Kontaveit (EST) 1909 (-2)
- Lyudmila Samsonova (Russia) 1905 (-1)